Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 1, 2020

The Link Up: The Book You Need to Preorder Now, The Jumpsuit Veronica is Living In, & Sara’s Life-Changing Shower Accessory

Julia Leech Venice Housetour1
Julia Leech Venice Housetour1
image via cup of jo | design by julia leach

Happy Sunday folks. Welcome back to our weekly series where we chat about what’s on our brains and in our carts. We are talking home tours, products, music and so much more. Let’s get to it:

Today’s home tour (via Cup of Jo) is, as the title suggests, a book lover’s actual dream. We’d love to spend days browsing those shelves, not to mention that gallery wall is a serious 10/10.

Emily’s very good friend Jen Gotch’s incredible new book, The Upside of Being Down: How Mental Health Struggles Led to My Greatest Successes in Work and Life is available for preorder and we all CANNOT WAIT to read it. If you love super honest and funny writing that will likely help your mental health go preorder now!

When you live with two roommates kitchen storage can be limited. Julie currently has one cupboard which she shoves all of her cookware into so needless to say, she is lacking motivation to regularly make dinner when she has to take almost everything out to find one pan. So, as a way to consolidate and get her to keep up with those New Year’s Resolutions (ie. cooking one new recipe every month) she has been eyeing the Always Pan from Our Place. And it’s beautiful too boot!

From Mallory: “I love hoop earrings because you can pop ’em in your earlobe and then forget about them. These are awesome since they’re not too big.”

If you’re looking for a bright and electric makeover, look no further than designer, Megan Hopp’s new living room. We love a bold wallpaper moment and her’s does not disappoint. Fun fact: Jess and Megan went to college together!

Ryann has been in the market for a new bed frame for about three years now and can’t stop browsing Chairish’s vast bed frame selection. She found this bed the other day and can’t stop thinking about it, so SOMEONE please buy it (since it’s not exactly within her budget) because it deserves a loving home.

In need of a GREAT playlist?? Jess’ tried and true is the TLC radio on Spotify or the TLC station on Pandora. The whole staff loves it too. It’s fun and singable but an easy listen if you also need to work:)

From Veronica: “My mom gifted me this jumpsuit for Christmas and I basically live in it. It is so cozy and perfect for lounging or working. Plus, it’s 50% off right now!”

From Sara: “THIS HAS CHANGED MY LIFE – and that is not hyperbole. I thought my dry, straw-like hair and incredibly itchy watery eyes (so bad some days that I can’t even wear mascara) were just symptoms of aging. Literally, I just thought my body was getting older and my smooth shiny hair was a thing of my youthful past. I used to be able to let my hair air dry and wear it out as is, but the past few months/last year the texture had changed so much that I was just keeping it back all time (and I thought that was my life moving forward). Then I stayed at a hotel, where after my shower my hair was it’s soft, smooth, air-dryable self. And I didn’t wake up with my eyes red, crusty, and itching. It took me a few weeks to put two and two together, but SOFT WATER, FRIENDS. Emily’s touted the benefits of soft water forever, but her amazing Culligan system isn’t financially affordable for everyone (aka me). Step in my new Aquabliss soft water shower head adapter. Within ONE shower with this bad boy attached my hair was super soft and wore eyeliner to work the next day. Until I can get a self-installed full home soft water system (about $500-$600), this guy is gonna be a lifesaver.”

 

And there you have it. That is all we have for you today, but be sure to come back tomorrow. See you then. xx

The post The Link Up: The Book You Need to Preorder Now, The Jumpsuit Veronica is Living In, & Sara’s Life-Changing Shower Accessory appeared first on Emily Henderson.


Sofa giá rẻ
https://sofagiarehcm.hatenablog.com
0975488488
981 Huỳnh Tấn Phát, P. Phú Thuận, Quận 7, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Sofa giá rẻ

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét