Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 3, 2020

The Link Up: The $15 Dress Birdie Wore 4 Days In A Row, GREAT Candle Recs From Caitlin, & Another Show To Binge

design by violet dent | photo by owen gale| via coco kelley

Hello friends and welcome back. How is everyone doing? We hope you are getting enough rest and staying safe. And before we get to today’s link up, we want to extend an enormous thank you to all the healthcare workers, first responders, grocery store workers, and everyone else who has been putting their lives at risk day after day. The world is indebted to your service. THANK YOU.

If you were looking for a home tour that is all things happy, colorful, eclectic, grannmillenial AND full of wicker, look no further. Today’s home tour is straight EYE CANDY and the pick me up that we all needed.

From Emily: “Birdie has worn this 4 days in a row (gross) and is OBSESSED with it. Brian bought it for Easter a while ago, but we pulled it out early for fun and so glad we did.”

From Ryann: “Have you guys watched Tiger King on Netflix yet??? OH BOY. My boyfriend and I started watching it and tore through 4 episodes in one night. There is so much to unpack but I NEED to find out what happened to Carole’s husband!!”

From Julie: “If you’re a Wes Anderson film lover like I am then you should follow this instagram that I came across the other day. It is filled with beautiful, picturesque photos of places that looked like they fell out of one of his iconic films.”

From Jess: “One of my favorite writers on the internet is Haley Nahman. She was recently ManRepeller’s Features Editor before she decided to part ways with MR (the week we all went into Quarantine) to go freelance. Anyway I’ve gushed about her before but on Friday she announced that she is starting a weekly newsletter called Maybe Baby. It was the piece of news that I didn’t know I needed until it happened. So please go and support her because she is truly great and her words always end up somehow being an escape into myself. The good kind:)”

From Caitlin: “This candle from Target isn’t an exact dupe for Anthropologie’s signature Capri Blue ‘Volcano’ scent, but it’s only 9.99 and definitely exists in the same sort of tropical, fruity family. I also burn Bali Sunrise in my bedroom and Coconut Sea Salt in my kitchen. I bought all 3 in late October and just finally finished (and re-purchased!) all 3 — have any of you tried any other scents in this line? (Or do you have any other cheap candle recs? I’m all ears!)”

From Sara: “My link for this week is actually just a playlist I made on Spotify. It’s filled with almost three hours of my current favorite upbeat music that I’ve blasting – perfect for when you need to take a dance break in order to keep morale high. But be warned, not all the songs are kid friendly (language). Hot tip – If you want to create a semi-DJ experience you can turn on your ‘crossfade’ in your settings which means that songs will fade into and out of each other rather than having a clean break between songs. You just go to your settings, and then click on ‘advance settings.’ I have my cross fade set to 5 seconds.”

From Veronica: “Tender Greens has four new grocery boxes for very affordable prices that you can get delivered right to your door (items vary depending on availability), but this is awesome! Might have to try it out. :)”

That’s all for now. Thank you, as always, for continuing to support the blog and sharing your time with us. It means the world. xx

The post The Link Up: The $15 Dress Birdie Wore 4 Days In A Row, GREAT Candle Recs From Caitlin, & Another Show To Binge appeared first on Emily Henderson.


Sofa giá rẻ
https://sofagiarehcm.hatenablog.com
0975488488
981 Huỳnh Tấn Phát, P. Phú Thuận, Quận 7, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Sofa giá rẻ

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét