Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 2, 2020

The Link Up: Sara’s Favorite $17 Vegan Cookbook, The Color Julie & Jess Can’t Stop Buying and Caitlin’s Dream Netflix Show

Emily Henderson Athena Calderone Ad
Emily Henderson best vegan cookbook 1
design by athena calderone | styled by colin king | photo by nicole franzen | via architectural digest

A short and sweet week it was (and for us, PACKED with shoots). But now that we are all about to embark on a full 5-day work week together let’s make that transition a little easier with this week’s link up…

From Emily: If you are a fan of Armchair Expert like all of us here, you know Monica Padman and Dax Shepard. Well Monica, and their other best friend, Jess, have a new podcast of their own about their love lives (well it’s a short series). It’s literally like sitting in the car with two good friends who are as willing to share as I am about all the juicy private stuff. For example: I was at a good part of an episode when I pulled up to Target, but I waited for the story to be over. I could have just pressed “paused” (it’s a podcast, not a radio show), but I was so riveted that I had to wait ’til that segment was over. And a quick vouch for Monica, we recently hung out and I can say that she (and her mom KB) are as lovely, normal, warm, funny and down to earth as they seem. I’m always interested in hearing about how “real” someone actually is, but I’m happy to report they are exactly who they seem (i.e. GREAT).

This past Friday morning felt like a bonus Christmas because right there on ArchitecturalDigest.com was Athena Calderone’s newly renovated Hamptons home. And just like her Brooklyn home, it’s stunning and we suggest you look at it ASAP. Also, can we talk about that rope ceiling???

In case you missed it, Emily wants everyone to stop what they are doing immediately and go look at Leanne Ford’s insanely cool new collection at Crate & Barrel. Emily and the entire team want basically everything. Congrats Leanne!

Since we are talking about all things design, Emily got to be a part of helping Apartment Therapy decide on their pattern of the year. Check it out!

From Sara: I recently got this cookbook in an effort to eat less animal products, while also making easy meals during our renovation. Last night I made the ratatouille and it was KILLER. We ate spread on thick slices of crusty toasted bread and I was in heaven. Tonight I’m going to be tossing the leftovers with pasta. Guys, this might be the best vegan cookbook I’ve come across.

From Mallory: Jess showed me this more affordable line by Jonathan Adler and it’s literally become the inspiration for my entire apartment. Plus it’s one of the only furniture brands my boyfriend and I both love everything about.

From Ryann: I’ve been spending my nights scouring the internet for really COOL vintage dining chairs. My goal is to mix and match and currently have my eyes set on this beauty for my first pick.

Julie got pretty inspired by Jess’ color trend post the other week and bought this cool mint jacket to put on her body.

Speaking of cool mint, Jess and her cousin were shopping last weekend and they both fell head over heels for this jumpsuit. It’s so freaking cute, flattering and perfect for spring with its short sleeves and pastel color.

Veronica stumbled upon this Instagram account and just… wowowowow

From Caitlin: YOU NEED TO WATCH LOVE IS BLIND ON NETFLIX RIGHT NOW and then CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENTS??? (Yes, the all caps are necessary because this is the best/worst show I have EVER seen. The Bachelor meets 90 Day Fiance meets Married at First Sight meets Bachelor in Paradise? ARE YOU KIDDING? PS. I wrote this link 8 DAYS early after watching just two episodes because I was so excited about what a good/bad mess this show is.)

Ok, happy Sunday everyone and see you tomorrow.

 

P.S. Don’t be too sad the weekend is almost over because we have a BIG and very EXCITING surprise for you bright and early;) 

The post The Link Up: Sara’s Favorite $17 Vegan Cookbook, The Color Julie & Jess Can’t Stop Buying and Caitlin’s Dream Netflix Show appeared first on Emily Henderson.


Sofa giá rẻ
https://sofagiarehcm.hatenablog.com
0975488488
981 Huỳnh Tấn Phát, P. Phú Thuận, Quận 7, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Sofa giá rẻ

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét