Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 5, 2020

The Link Up: The Self Tanner That Replaced Emily’s Spray Tan, 3 Dresses Under $35, & A Peaceful Nature Video

design by katie monkhouse interiors | photo by margaret austin

Happy Memorial Day Weekend folks. Hopefully today you are able to celebrate (or not celebrate) in whatever way feels right to you and keeps everyone protected. And if you are interested in some great sales, we rounded up all our favorite one’s happening right now. Okay now here is what EHD has been loving this week:

If you want to see a beautiful house then check out this one designed by Katie Monkhouse Interiors. It’s both earthy and modern and while we think the bedroom above is our favorite room, the study is also a stunner.

From Emily: “I had to quit my love affair with my local spray tan machine 2 months ago, which was painful, but have finally started lathering up with this at-home backup. You HAVE to buy the mitt, but once you apply evenly and often I/you can get that golden natural look that frankly I had no idea how much I was missing. Starting last week I applied twice a week and while the vanity shame was high, I felt better. happier. strangely even healthier.”

Also from Emily: Like the former Pacific Northwest Family we liken ourselves to be, Brian bought the kids their first official hiking shoes, and let’s just say it’s all they want to do now.

If you haven’t heard, some very exciting design blog news happened this past week with two of our favorites. Apartment 34 is BACK! After a brief hiatus this year, Erin is back blogging and with a beautiful new site to celebrate. And speaking of a site redesigns, Sarah Sherman Samuel also debuted her newly designed site. We are very familiar with how much work goes into a redesign (it’s no joke). So we wanted to give a big congrats and that we can’t wait to fully dig in.

From Sara: I FINALLY got myself a set of good baking sheets. I’d been using a cheap small set for the last three years, and I can’t believe the difference these new ones make. No warping, even baking, nice and big, and two for only $20. I honestly don’t know why it took me so long to make this jump. And now all my silicon liners and pre-cut parchment sheets (SO much better than a roll) fit like a charm. O and coincidentally Jess also bought these and loves them just as much. We are at the point where we don’t even need to speak to purchase the same items.

From Mallory: I’m desperate for a summer dress that I can wear at home during the work day or on the weekends. I found this dress for $28 (it’s 50% off) and she might be the one… but I’m trying to do ALL my research, so I’m debating if I should get this one instead (it’s $27). Which one should I get? Also as a bonus, I found this cute and casual little black dress with buttons for $11 (78% off) while doing said “summer dress research” that I’ll also probably get because it’s such a good deal.

This home tour is so dreamy that you’ll wish there were more photos to stare at. If you love a Victorian meets eclectic modern style, you will be obsessed just like the rest of us.

From Ryann: Remember when I said in this post that I was praying that these jeans would go on sale?? Well I have since decided to access the smart part of my brain to see if I could find a similar pair on my favorite luxury consignment retailer, The Real Real. Turns out this was a very smart decision because I found these Moussy jeans for half the price. These aren’t the exact ones I want but I have faith that they will show up on this site one day and I will be thanking myself for buying second hand instead of splurging.

From Jess: My father has basically become a professional gardener now. At least four times a week we eat something from his vegetable garden and his flowers are frequently displayed on the dinner table. When I was thinking of a link this week he said, “Jess, this is the best gardening tool ever. When I tell you it’s good, it’s really f*$&ing good. Can’t you tell from my yard?” He rarely gives out that kind of adoration for things so I knew I had to tell you all about it. So, if you are a gardener, an aspiring gardener, or have a relative (cough father’s day will be here in a minute) this is THE TOOL you or they need. Plus it’s only $36 and is likely on sale this weekend:)

From Julie: If you are in need of a dose of nature like I am then check out this video, “This is not a beautiful hiking video”. It’s all about a personal journey of hiking The Pacific Crest Trail and it was posted in 2017 about one week before I attempted thru-hiking the trail myself. It’s beautifully shot, truly inspiring (makes me cry every time I watch it) plus it’s over 9 minutes of pure nature.

Also if you are wondering about what Memorial Day sales we think are this year’s best then head to our big ole post about it🙂

That’s it from us for now. We are out of office tomorrow, but be sure to come back later today for Emily’s updated swimsuit post. See you then. xx

Opener Image Credit: Design by Katie Monkhouse Interiors | Photo by Margaret Austin

The post The Link Up: The Self Tanner That Replaced Emily’s Spray Tan, 3 Dresses Under $35, & A Peaceful Nature Video appeared first on Emily Henderson.


Sofa giá rẻ
https://sofagiarehcm.hatenablog.com
0975488488
981 Huỳnh Tấn Phát, P. Phú Thuận, Quận 7, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Sofa giá rẻ

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét