Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 6, 2020

The Link Up: Another Soapy Teen Show Emily Loves, Sara’s New Candle Obsession & A Great $20 Dress

photo by david a. land | via domino

Happy Sunday folks. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT OUR LATEST AND GREATEST NEWS?? Sorry for yelling, but we are very excited. On Friday we launched the EHD Insider Community and y’all, we couldn’t be more thrilled to interact with you all such more personal levels. Head here to read all about what it is and here to sign up for a FREE two-week trial. See you there!

Alright now that we’ve settled down a bit let’s get into this week’s link up:

Today’s home tour is the home of the extremely talented David A. Land who started Corner & Compass, a project aimed at increasing representation in the design world. Head here to read his interview on diversity in design and to drool over his utterly vibrant and exciting home.

From Emily: I’m all out of teen soapy shows so I was PSYCHED when the second season of Roswell (the reboot, not the original although I loved the original) came out this week on Netflix. Sure it deals with an alien/human love but it also has a really diverse cast and is set in New Mexico and has great conversation about immigration. So ya, alien sex and progressive politics, which I guess is my jam (?).

Also from Emily: I know it’s a splurge but this swimsuit is still my favorite (although I love my red one from last year that is no longer available). I posted the black one last year but since I like the color I got (sapphire blue) this year and LOVE IT, I wanted to talk about it again. Here’s why: The double layer on the front hides dimples and the diagonal seams are very flattering. The thighs don’t cut it AT ALL. In fact, it’s a tiny bit cheeky, FYI and most importantly it has support for the ladies (with adjustable straps). I can be active with my kids but still feels cute. I think it’s especially great for ladies with larger ladies.

From Sara: I bought this honeysuckle and jasmine candle from the Cedar Street Candle’s and I’m obsessed with it. It’s the perfect summer scent. Y’all KNOW I love a candle. Plus this is small, independent candle company, which I love. Next up I want to order Eucalyptus and Sage.

From Mallory: If you’re like me and you’ve struggled with finding women’s deodorant that ACTUALLY works, look no further than this lil blurb. I found a scent of Old Spice that smells deliciously gender-neutral (while simultaneously making me feel like a lady) and it lasts for hours. Bye B.O. see you never! This was a hot topic between Arlyn, Veronica, and I, and if you signed up for Arlyn’s weekly newsletter (which if not, you should!) she wrote about her deodorant journey a few weeks back. They particularly love this natural deodorant, which I’ve found hasn’t worked as well for me personally, but if you want to go the natural route (which is probably better for everyone if it works), then this is the brand to go with! Have you guys had as much trouble finding a deodorant that works for you?? If yes, let’s chat in the comments, I think this is so crazy that it’s this hard!

From Ryann: Every week I ask my boyfriend, “What do you think I should put in the link-up?” and his response is, “you should put in Dr. Disrespect” who is a hilarious video game streamer that he watches CONSTANTLY. I always have to lovingly remind him that although I enjoy watching it too (this is coming from someone who’s never played a single video game), I don’t think our demographic would care for a guy who plays Call Of Duty for a living and makes jokes. BUT I’VE BEEN WRONG BEFORE SO WHAT THE HECK. Maybe your boyfriend or husband plays video games and it is super boring to watch. Next time, suggest watching Dr. Disrespect’s streams and you will enjoy the experience of watching video games 100000x more.

From Caitlin: I’m very excited because I think I have finally decided on colors for my living room and dining room! I thiiiiiiink I’m going to go with this for the former and with this for the latter (yes, it is going to look like I’m throwing a baby shower, and yes, I’m into it anyway). But y’all, I picked up these samples (+15 others) in MARCH and it’s been tough trying to narrow it down because they’re all good. If you haven’t tried Clare yet, I swear that it lives up to the hype AND the swatches stay sticky even though I’ve moved them around about 8,000 times in every room of my house. Get a sample, love it, order paint, and get everything you need (including tools!) shipped to your door. (This isn’t sponsored but I wish it was. PS. Emily posted a sneak peek of Clare paint in a new bathroom project over on the community and it’s gonna be so good.)

From Jess: Here is a website to help support Breonna Taylor and here is an Instagram account that gives a ton of info on how to help Elijah McClain. We have to keep pushing.

Also from Jess: Like most everyone dealing with the summer heat, I have been looking for affordable, cute, and relatively modest clothing that is light and works for summer. So I ordered this shirtdress and I really love it. It’s not the kind of dress I would wear on a date (Dates? Who knows when those will be a real thing again). But it’s a comfortable dress that is breezy AND has pockets. Plus I really love the burgundy color:)

That is it for this Sunday’s link-up. Hope that you have a good rest of your weekend and take a moment to take some action. See you tomorrow and can’t wait to talk about all things design in The EHD Insider Community.

Opener Image Credit: Photo by David A. Land | Via Domino

The post The Link Up: Another Soapy Teen Show Emily Loves, Sara’s New Candle Obsession & A Great $20 Dress appeared first on Emily Henderson.


Sofa giá rẻ
https://sofagiarehcm.hatenablog.com
0975488488
981 Huỳnh Tấn Phát, P. Phú Thuận, Quận 7, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Sofa giá rẻ

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét