Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 8, 2020

The Link Up: The T-Shirt Emily Bought This Week, Mallory’s Go-To Wallpaper, and The Shopping Resource We Wish We Found Sooner

Hey happy Sunday! Welcome back to another edition of the EHD Link Up. We sure are glad to have you here. Lil recap on this week: you may have heard our favorite team leader, Emily Henderson had some big news, so here’s the link to that post in case you missed it (we are so excited for her and the fam’s next chapter!!) Now that you’re all caught up, let’s get to links and things:

This week’s home tour is brought to you by Clever. While this beautiful living room is neutral, the rest of Bia Daidone‘s family home is full of color and wonderful family artifacts.

Our hearts go out to all those in the Midwest that were impacted by the derecho storm. Here are all the ways we can help whether or not you’re located near Iowa.

From Emily: I’ve been on the hunt for a couple of voter T-shirts to well, loudly repeat the message that WE HAVE TO VOTE. I found two that I like so far. This one is only $30 and looks pretty cute (I ordered it but haven’t tried it on yet) and this one my friend gave me and its splurgy (but $50 goes towards I’m a Voter, which is a non-partisan voting initiative). And yes, it’s awesome on – the boxy vintage cut that we all love.

From Julie: I’ve been using my hand-me-down blender from my mom for the past year but is now on its last leg. This is when you come in, I need all of your help to tell me which blender I should invest in. I am looking at both the Vitamix for the quality, my sister has used hers daily for the past 10 years and it’s still going strong. And also the Ninja for its multifunctional uses, Sara has one and swears by it. Weigh in and help me decide. Thank you in advance!

From Ryann: My boyfriend Rocky is reading this book for school and being the nosey gal that I am, I picked it up one day and starting reading and I could not put it down. It is written by a therapist who highlights all the problems faced by adolescent girls and man oh man did it resonate with me and my experiences as a teenager. It is such a fascinating, at times heartbreaking, and extremely important read that I would recommend to anyone, but especially to parents of girls.

From Jess: SHE’S BACK! I was so sad when it seemed like Phoebe Robinson’s Sooo Many White Guys podcast wasn’t coming back. (P.S. If you haven’t listened in yet it’s awesome and you should). But now Phoebe has a new podcast, produced by her and her boyfriend, called Black Frasier. It’s an interview/advice podcast, great guests (like Tracee Ellis Ross, Whitney Cummings, and Hasan Minhaj), completely non-sponsored and at the end of each episode, she promotes a black-owned business she loves. Just listen because it’s wonderful, helpful and of course funny.

From Sara: I want this cookbook called Jubilee! I can’t wait until I have a kitchen again to justify ordering it

Also From Emily: THANK YOU ETSY. If you are doing any shopping (home, fashion, beauty) this weekend and want to support more small Black-owned businesses, Etsy created a curated list of some of their vendors making it VERY easy to not only support small businesses but also Black-owned business and designers. Let’s start shopping.

From Mallory: I just finished my latest design project (which was revealed on the blog this last week if you missed it!!) so now I’m FULL STEAM AHEAD on my apartment design. I’ve been eyeing pretty much all of the wallpaper at this company, which is a female-founded brand that I recently found (probably via Instagram). I’m VERY into the sediment collection but literally every single one in their shop is so good that I can’t stop ordering samples & trying everything.

From Caitlin: Unlike most of the team, I still haven’t really graduated from the “comfy clothes only” part of quarantine, so I’m currently stocking up on some of my favorite relaxed t-shirts which are now on sale for only $11!!! (Thank you, Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!) I’m also planning on grabbing this fleece pullover because I have seen Em and Sara wearing ones from the same brand an also because I am trying to stock up and prepare for yet another freezing fall/winter in my apartment. (Is it 97 degrees in here this week? Yes! Will it be in the 50s as soon as the weather shifts? You bet! Do my windows/walls work at all? Absolutely not!)

So that’s what we have for ya this week, folks. See you tomorrow!

Opening Image Credit: Design by Bia Daidone and  Mandarina Arquitetura | Photo by Fran Parente | via Clever

The post The Link Up: The T-Shirt Emily Bought This Week, Mallory’s Go-To Wallpaper, and The Shopping Resource We Wish We Found Sooner appeared first on Emily Henderson.


Sofa giá rẻ
https://sofagiarehcm.hatenablog.com
0975488488
981 Huỳnh Tấn Phát, P. Phú Thuận, Quận 7, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Sofa giá rẻ

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét