Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 6, 2020

Comfortable Dresses You’ll Want To Live In This Summer

Editor’s Note: We stated last week that we were going to create real equity for Black designers, artists, and businesses on this site. To continue this promise we are taking The 15% Pledge started by Aurora James to ensure sure that 15% of the products on all of our shopping posts will be from Black-owned businesses. We are also committing to making sure POC owned businesses are represented in our shopping posts as well. More equity, more inclusion, more beautiful things.

We’ve all heard the phrase “beauty is pain” and while this is true in some instances (i.e. waxing and wearing heels), I am a firm believer that clothes don’t have to be uncomfortable to look good. I prefer to be comfortable AND stylish whenever possible. I am the person at the wedding that takes my heels off as soon as the music starts. In the wintertime, I’d rather be in sweats than anything else (and thank goodness matching sweatsuits have been a trend recently). But when summer comes around and wearing sweats becomes unbearably hot, what replaces them?? Answer: Dresses.

Granted, not all dresses fit this bill. I am not talking about your bridesmaid dress or the awful mistake that was your prom dress. No. The right kind of dress is an inconspicuous garment that tells the story that you are pulled together when in actuality you are wearing a single piece of fabric that could double as pajamas. Whoever made this a thing is genius.

Now, having spent the last 3 months in my house as the weather gets increasingly warmer, I’ve been looking for something to replace my sweats and sweatshirt uniform. I scoured the internet and found a casual amount of 51 dresses that would satisfy my needs. And because I aim to please, today I am sharing them with you all in case you are looking for a chic, yet comfy summer staple. Here are my picks:

1. Lyocell Dress | 2. Floral Tiered Dress | 3. Crinkled Dress | 4. Body Dress | 5. Bow Wrap Dress | 6. Lycoell Denim Dress | 7. Sleeveless Smocked Dress  | 8. Puff 3/4 Sleeve Button-Down Dress | 9. Leopard Print Wrap Slip Dress

#2 and #3 are my kind of party. They are flowy and spacious so eating a giant burrito for lunch will not be a problem.

#9 is a little fancier than most, but is part of a new collection at Target by the brand Cushnie and oh man, all of the pieces are GOOD. If you are looking for a sultry date night dress or something to wear to a wedding, look no further.

If you remember from this post, Emily has the puff 3/4 sleeve dress and it is even cuter in person. It’s a perfect dress for going on a picnic or to brunch and she says it is really comfortable.

1. Blue Ruffle Chuck On Mini Dress | 2. Metallic Tiered Long Sleeve Maxi Dress | 3. Lotus Dress | 4. Fluted Hem Dress | 5. Lilac Ruffle Trim Dress| 6. Printed Stretch Dress | 7. V Neck Chiffon Dress | 8. Upcycled Linen Minimal Dress | 9. Long Kaftan | 10. Tiered Maxi Dress | 11. Swept Away Floral Midi Slip Dress | 12. Lime Green Textured Square Neck Midi Dress | 13. Slim Fit Cotton Linen Dress | 14. Long V-Neck Dress | 15. Check Mesh Long Sleeve Minidress

Soo many cute options here. I think #9 would be excellent to wear to a dinner party (whenever those happen again) but I’d probably wear it around the house, too. Especially nowadays throwing on a cute but comfy dress does wonders for my mood. I also really love the shape of #13 and I am always a fan of a little red dress.

1. Your Time To Shine Maxi Dress | 2.Wrap Jumpsuit | 3. Keïta Summer Dress | 4. Luella Stripe Dress | 5. January Dress | 6. Luz Dress | 7. Avery Slip Dress | 8. Suki Dress | 9. Anita Dress | 10. Tencel Seersucker Slip Dress | 11. Veranda Knit Dress | 12. Perri Dress

I have added so many of these to my cart. I love the pattern and drape of #3 (that is beautifully made and hand-painted) and same goes for #6. Can you imagine the ease of throwing one of them on, pairing with mules and a chunky earring and looking chic as hell?? What a dream. I also can’t stop thinking about #4 which is so cute and has me picturing vacations in Greece and frolicking through vineyards. A girl can dream right???

1. Sky Blue and Navy Dots Dress | 2. Esaso Dress | 3. Sueño Jumpsuit | 4. Jasmine White Ruffle Voile Dress | 5. Ixelotli Tunic | 6. Bat Sleeve Maxi Dress | 7. Casita Cotton Dress | 8. Semira Sky Popover Dress | 9. Luna Wrap Dress | 10. Shirt Dress | 11. Linen Button Front Dress | 12. Eshe Cascade Dress | 13. Versus Dress| 14. Painal Tunic | 15. Maska Multi Dress

Okay, can we talk about that insane dress by Mozh Mozh?? It’s brilliant. The designer, Mozhdeh Matin, is brilliant. I am obsessed. I am also obsessed with this top and this bag by her-but I digress. We are here to talk dresses so let’s continue.

I love #12 by Lemlem. All of their designs, in fact, look so comfortable but still very feminine and cute (check out this one too). Same goes for Selva Negra where that really cute jumpsuit (#3) is from. And finally, I have to say #13 really pulled on my heartstrings. The print is incredible and I love a good could-be-pajamas-but-is-actually-a-really-chic-dress situation. Please just give me all the flowy silhouettes.

Okay, that’s all from me. Now, please please tell me which dress is your favorite? Or even better, do you own any of them?? Can you vouch for the comfortability?? Tell me everything.

Opener Image Credit: Photo by: Sara Ligorria-Tramp| From: How to Style An Outdoor Space So You’ll Actually Use It

The post Comfortable Dresses You’ll Want To Live In This Summer appeared first on Emily Henderson.


Sofa giá rẻ
https://sofagiarehcm.hatenablog.com
0975488488
981 Huỳnh Tấn Phát, P. Phú Thuận, Quận 7, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Sofa giá rẻ

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét