Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 8, 2020

The NO-FAIL, EHD Approved Bar Cart Styling Formula… Just In Time For The Weekend

Hey hey, party people welcome to FRIYAY! I have been assigned to tackle (yet another) post about alcohol (the last was my easy cocktail making formula for beginners, don’t forget to read it if you haven’t already). Today’s post, however, isn’t about mixing drinks, it’s about creating and styling out the station that houses all the goods to do so. That’s right, we’re talking about…anyone? Anyone? Bueller? THE BAR CART. I know that suspense was killing you, so I won’t make you wait a second more. Let’s get down and dirty on the rocks.

I purchased a bar cart beauty from the one and only Sara so I’m excited to say that it’s being passed down from EHD generation to generation. It’s kind of like your Grandma’s family heirlooms getting passed down except for your Grandma has impeccable style and is only 29. Anyway, Sara was selling this beauty and I pounced on the deal very quickly. Here’s my new bar cart in action (from Sara’s perfectly styled house reveal):

photo by sara liggoria-tramp |from: sara’s living room and dining room reveal

Ain’t she cute?? Now here she is in my empty pile o bricks apartment:

A lil different without the cute styling, professional photography and good lighting…but I’d say this bar cart is still a looker. I saw its potential very early on (well at Sara’s shoot to be exact) and since then I wanted to make it look as good as possible, BUT HOW? I needed some inspiration, so I dug into the EHD archives and pulled some cute styled bar carts from back when Ginny and Brady did their MOTOs. Let’s take a peek:

There’s no denying these bar carts are swoon-worthy…so let’s dissect what makes them SO GREAT. I studied and I fought and I killed for a bar cart formula we now get to build…(is Hamilton suck in your heads too since it came out on Disney plus???). Also, I had some expert help from Julie too:) Anyway here’s the magical EHD no-fail bar cart styling formula:

OUR FOOL-PROOF BAR CART STYLING FORMULA

TOP SHELF:

On one Side: Something tall and sculptural (a vase with greenery is a great option)

In the Middle: Bar tools to actually make your drink (shaker, mixing glass, cocktail spoon, jigger, muddler, etc), everyday glasses and citrus bowl

On the Other Side (because we want to create levels): Most used liquor bottles (either decanted or not, YOU CHOOSE)

BOTTOM SHELF:

On one Side: Tall extra/specialty liquor bottles

In the Middle: Tray (the rug of the bar cart) with extra glassware on top with something small like a candle

On the Other Side: A fun, tall sculptural decor piece (again levels are your design eye’s friend)

So that’s how it’s done. But clearly, I’ve talked the talk but now it’s time to walk the walk… so here it is you guys. My bar cart styling formula in action (with photography by me so please don’t judge):

vase | rocks glass | bar tools | terrazzo citrus bowl | stir spoon | cocktail mixing Glass | marble tray (similar) | martini glasses | peace sign hand (similar) | casamigos candle (similar) | art piece

I told you my photography skills are not quite professional, but look how cute this lil cart looks! Compared to that first photo where it’s empty, I’d say I’m pretty proud of how she turned out. Also, yes I put a decent helping of Casamigos on it bc it’s my favorite and no this is #notsponsored. If you guys want to see me build it I made an IGTV so watch that bad boy here if you want to see how it came together.

Now let’s be real. It wouldn’t be a bar cart post if I didn’t round up a bunch of awesome bar cart accessories (P.S. these might look similar if you shopped my how to make a cocktail for beginners post). If you didn’t read that post and still haven’t clicked on it even though I linked it twice then these will look very fresh cute and new to you (but still read the cocktail post and enjoy the best at-home drinks of your life). Please enjoy these goodies!

1. Cocktail Kingdom Set | 2. Gold Cocktail Tool Set  + Gold Cocktail Shaker | 3. 12 Piece Cocktail Set | 4. Gunmetal Cocktail Set | 5. Rose Gold Cocktail Set | 6. Black Marble Bar Tool Set + Champagne Gold Cocktail Shaker

1. Walnut Wood Muddler | 2. West Elm Thatcher Jigger | 3. Hammered Metal Muddler | 4. Stainless Steel Jiggers (Various Measurements) | 5. Winco Netted Head Muddler | 6. Gold Jigger with Handle

1. Nugget Ice Maker | 2. Peak Extra-Large Ice Cube Tray | 3. Silicone Round Ice Tray | 4. Short Tumbler (set of 4) | 5. Mexican Recycled Luster Highball Glasses (set of 4) | 6. Blush Pink Coupe Glass (set of 6)

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Concerns? Hope this was a fun post to round out your week –– happy bar cart styling everyone!

The post The NO-FAIL, EHD Approved Bar Cart Styling Formula… Just In Time For The Weekend appeared first on Emily Henderson.


Sofa giá rẻ
https://sofagiarehcm.hatenablog.com
0975488488
981 Huỳnh Tấn Phát, P. Phú Thuận, Quận 7, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Sofa giá rẻ

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét